The Instituto Cultural Domínico Americano (ICDA) is pleased to announce the implementation of the initiative “We at Domínico Help the Planet”, which aims to raise awareness about saving energy in our community, in order to contribute to the preservation of the environment.
As part of this initiative, the institution is in the process of placing signage in all its areas with indications on how to save energy within the facilities. Likewise, practical advice will be shared through different contact channels with the entire ICDA community: students, teachers, alumni and administrative staff.
The Instituto Cultural Domínico Americano is committed to protecting the environment and encourages its entire community to join in this effort. Through small daily actions, together we can make a positive difference on the planet and leave a sustainable legacy for future generations.
We invite you to learn some tips on how to contribute to the preservation of the environment:
- Turn off the computer, it helps prolong its life!
- Turn off the faucet, water is important, don’t waste it!
- Unplug coffee machines after use
- Instead of the elevator, use the stairs, remember it’s a way to exercise your body!
- Plug all your equipment into a single socket
- Turn off the air conditioner when you leave a room
- Print if necessary
- Replace plastic utensils with other recyclable materials